A seamless transition to fill the gap.
Not all organizations have the ability to have a full time CHRO, and some may be dealing in a transition period awaiting a new incumbent. In either case, CBS can assist companies in need of a strategic leader in the HR functions. Our services are completely customized to ensure that you receive support that will bring the greatest return on investment and will best align your HR department with the company’s strategy. By focusing on the management of HR, we enable your organization to function more smoothly during periods of change and to mitigate risks of not having an effective HR team in place.
In our role as CHRO, we bring a deep and highly experienced bench. Made up of HR and compensation professionals, as well as accountants and lawyers, our team provides solutions that address the human capital issues your company may be facing.
We will address your immediate needs and concerns and build trust with leadership, management and staff. As we get to know the organization, we will build a profile of major issues, and current practices and policies, and identify what is working and what is not. This allows us to provide recommendations and support on HR activities that will have a positive and lasting impact on your organization.
Our CHRO in Residence services include support across the full spectrum of CHRO functions, including:
- Development of high-performing, effective HR organizations.
- Benefit plan consolidation, design, vendor selection, and vendor renewal management, which can include open enrollment activities.
- Performance review design, process, and implementation tied to organizational goals, financial growth, employee growth and development.
- Ongoing mentoring of HR leaders to enable them to support and assist employees and managers with resolutions to HR related questions or concerns.
- General employment practice compliance and administration.
- Workforce planning and development to ensure continued growth and productivity of your employees.
- Talent assessment and recruitment.
- Development of HR programs and processes that will maximize employee productivity and return on investment.